I contracted MyUKDelivery to transport a brand new mattress of mine (double wrapped in plastic). Initially they sent the wrong size van to pick it up despite me giving explicit dimensions and weight. I had to wait another day and take more time off work to get it picked up. The pickup then transported it to the destination where it was rejected on the basis of it having been DAMAGED en route. I was sent pictures of ripped plastic packaging and oil marks on the 500 quid mattress. I emailed MyUKDelivery to ask about this. They said they would initiate an insurance claim. It has been OVER 2 months since this "claim" has been started and there has been close to zero response to my emails asking for an update.

This is clearly just a tactic they use to FOB me off. I have little doubt there is no claim in progress at all. I paid 60 odd quid for delivery and lost an additional 500 due to their incompetence.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

Had an Experience with My Uk Delivery?

Comments

im having the same problem with these rip off merchants avoid

I have been waiting for a year for my insurance claim to be resolved.They ignore emails and phone calls hoping you will go away,i will not.I will be reporting them to everyone i can think of to try to shut them down.