My UK Delivery

***, they took £25 off me, let me down and never refunded my money or reply to emails, and cant get theough on he phone

Do not use

I was totally let down, arranged a pick up with a thid party and had to change at last minute, and assign another company

I was promised a refundbut never got to me

A disgusting scam, and by other reviews they are just a nonsense site and not at all genuine. I am angry with them and myself, no womder they are such low priced. You dont get owt for nowt, sadoy too late

Review about: Delivery.

My uk delivery no reponse took money no collection

London, England 3 comments

this company should not be allowed to trade at all.i got a quote paid £175 for collection of some bar stools to be delivered tomorrow to glasgow.

their phone number only puts you in a que then says call volumes are too high, they do not respond to emails, and will not call you when you request.I have waited at the office all dya with my 5 year old daughter off shool ill and crying to go home waiting for this awful company, please take my advice do not use this company.I will do everything I can to stop them trying to trade and causing people this much stress

Review about: Courier Service.

Comments

I have paid £55 to myukdelivery for collection of something from ebay, I initially had to postpone due to snow but have since been unable to get hold of them, have sent numerous emails which get don't send (delivery falure notice from hotmail) and calls to no avail, should I assume Ive now lost £55 or is there something I can do?

Hi There

There was a delay on the collection of your goods from the carriage company used for your booking, we offered to reschedule for collection the following day but you declined and asked for a refund which is in process.

Kind regards

My UK delivery

My Uk Delivery - Dishonest Company - AVOID

I contracted MyUKDelivery to transport a brand new mattress of mine (double wrapped in plastic). Initially they sent the wrong size van to pick it up despite me giving explicit dimensions and weight. I had to wait another day and take more time off work to get it picked up. The pickup then transported it to the destination where it was rejected on the basis of it having been DAMAGED en route. I was sent pictures of ripped plastic packaging and oil marks on the 500 quid mattress. I emailed MyUKDelivery to ask about this. They said they would initiate an insurance claim. It has been OVER 2 months since this "claim" has been started and there has been close to zero response to my emails asking for an update.

This is clearly just a tactic they use to FOB me off. I have little doubt there is no claim in progress at all. I paid 60 odd quid for delivery and lost an additional 500 due to their incompetence.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

Review about: Mattress.

Comments

im having the same problem with these rip off merchants avoid

I have been waiting for a year for my insurance claim to be resolved.They ignore emails and phone calls hoping you will go away,i will not.I will be reporting them to everyone i can think of to try to shut them down.

My Uk Delivery - Do not use myukdelivery!

London, England 0 comments

DO NOT USE MYUKDELIVERY!

When they haven't got there phones turned off and your left with the message that "due to high amount of calls no can speak to you right now" (which I believe is there way of avoiding speaking to irate customers), I would get through to Becky. Becky must be the most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to, I had myself banging my head in frustration as she knew nothing about the company and refused to get the manager. I eventually persuaded her to get Kieth Barret and she put me on hold for twenty minutes before the line went dead.

Through e-mails Kieth Barret offered us a full refund of the £85 and then ignored all correspondents.For all those are waiting a refund contact your banks and they were able to help us.

My UK Delivery - do not actually deliver!

London, England 1 comment

My UK delivery offered a really good quote - clearly too good to be true! They collected the goods from the ebay seller 4 weeks ago. We have not received the delivery and have no idea where this is - and when we call we keep getting the answer " I will look into this and call you back" - they never call back and we are left chasing, the worst company I have ever dealt with. We are not only out of pocket for the product and deliver, but now our phone is shocking from calling them.

We have asked for a refund and no reply!!!!! I am shocked that Ebay let them use their brand on their website with such poor service?

Review about: Ebay Purchase.

I would avoid this company at all costs.I don't believe they are legitimate.

They are utterly unreliable & communication with them is a nightmare. The only postal address they have is for a postal pickup point (which appears to be a residential street). They refuse to disclose their office address (which I don't believe exists).

They NEVER respond to phone calls or emails & the recorded letter I sent citing Breach of Contract was returned undelivered.DO NOT USE THEM.

My Uk Delivery - Myukdelivery unresponsive to requests to reschedule pickup which they failed to do first time.

Manchester, England 6 comments

Last week I arranged for myukdelivery to pick up an item from an ebay seller in Birmingham and deliver to Bedford. This was scheduled for a Thursday morning. The seller waited in. The pickup didn't happen.

Despite phone calls and emails from me over the last 7 days, I have not been able to get the company to respond. Its always 'I'll get my supervisor to call you'. I have been advised by Trading Standards that they are in Breach of Contract and I have asked for a refund.

I can't recommend this company to anyone based on this (lack of) service.

Review about: Courier Pickup.

Comments

I have a similar situation going on with myukdelivery, they have collected my purchase but have not delivered it to me!I cannot get in touch with them by phone or email.

I wonder whether I will actually see my item again. I was advised to report them to the police.

They are using a virtual address by the way.I am sure it is a scam.

I also arranged for a pick-up from Devon to deliver to Swansea.They let me down. I rearranged and they let me down again, not once contacting me or my friend in Devon.They are totally non-communicating and appear to be very good at taking the money out of your account.AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!! :(

DO NOT USE MYUKDELIVERY!

I paid £85 for a piece of furniture to be picked up from Newcastle and delivered to London, after the payment myukdelivery never responded to my e-mails or phone calls and never once contacted the Newcastle address.When they haven't got there phones turned off and your left with the message that "due to high amount of calls no can speak to you right now" (which I believe is there way of avoiding speaking to irate customers), I would get through to Becky.

Becky must be the most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to, I had myself banging my head in frustration as she knew nothing about the company and refused to get the manager. I eventually persuaded her to get Kieth Barret and she put me on hold for twenty minutes before the line went dead. Through e-mails Kieth Barret offered us a full refund of the £85 and then ignored all correspondents.

Kieth Barret is most likely a fraudster, running an crook company from his flat and using an naive girl.For all those are waiting a refund contact your banks and they were able to help us.

I would avoid this company at all costs.I don't believe they are legitimate.

I am currently having a similar situation with this company.They collected the goods from the ebay seller on 30th August.

We have not received the delivery - and when we call we keep getting the answer " I will look into this and call you back" - the worst company I have ever dealt with.

We have asked for a refund and no reply!!!!!

View more comments

My Uk Delivery - MyUkDelivery.co.uk

London, England 12 comments

Do not use this company, i got a quote to deliver my new (very expensive) table and 6 chairs for £85 which i paid and was very happy with, i then received an email saying they had picked it up and weighed it and it is heavier than i said, so i need to pay them an extra £65, the terms and conditions do not mention paying extra if you don't have the exact weight but i thought fair enough, a typical courier company, so i pad the extra £65.i then received another email 2 hours later saying they weighed it again and i now owe them an extra £350, thats £500 for delivery.

i emailed back explaining that i am a single mother of 2 and cannot afford that so i would collect it myself from their warehouse, 'keith' then emailed me saying he will not let me have my table and chairs which i have just spent £800 on unless i pay him first if i don't he will send bailiffs to my home. i then said i would pay and he said even if i pay the £500 he will then be charging me another £500 to arrange delivery again or after paying him the £500 i can then collect it from the warehouse. This man is a nasty bully who just cons people out of money they haven't got, he needs to be stopped.

I have lost £800 and £150 delivery charge, My uk delivery have had more than they quoted me and they are keeping my table and chairs and sending bailiffs round to collect the money 'i owe them'.SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Courier Company.

Comments

scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok MyUKdelivery perhaps you will answer this , why have you kept my £65 after promising to refund it, why are you saying in your site that you are situated at 88-90 hatton garden, you also list two other addresses, if you are legitimate , then give people you correct address, in fact write it here in response to me, WHAT IS YOUR CORRECT address so I can send you a county court summons?

I cancelled my collection before they collected because it was worth to much money to risk, then tried to get my money back and no joy yet, so am trying charge back on my card. :upset :roll

Hi did you pay on a debit card or credit card because if you did you can claim your money back on a chargeback (you have to wait 30 days) this is how I got my £49 back from myukdelivery.*** when they didnt turn up or refund my money like they publically said they would do on review sites.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY:-

I booked this company to collect from Lowestoft and deliver to Essex, paid £75 up front which seemed reasonable.I was told the 'job' would take place Monday 16th December 2011 and have heard no more.

No phone calls answered, no replies to emails, no communication.I booked another company COD, job completed 3rd Jan 2012.

My Bank have since retrieved my £75

AVOID MYUKDELIVERY THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CROOKS, they had fantastic communications till I paid them £50, then no reply or confirmation of payment, they wouldnt answer the phone and didnt turn up to collect the parcel worth £200 thankfully as I would have lost that as well, and as they use a virtual address Unit 36 88-90 Hatton garden London EC1N 8PN :? where are they 13 Walnut Close, Hayes,UB3 1JH or is it 42 Arlington Road, West Ealing, W13 8PE

They take your money and then that's it!They don't respond to calls or emails.

Many of the positive reviews you see on various review sights are generally one off short and sweet 5 star reviews???

If you look at the ebay community blog, it's there you start to get the true picture.Use this courier at your PERIL!!!

I would not take any notice of all of this as I use this company on a regular basis and Have not had one problem,

please check the companies genuine customer reviews on the trust pilot website where this website only allows one review per IP address to stop multiple reviews being left by the same individual, these reviews on here are not reliable and probably twisted around from the actual truth.

SCAM *** You make my blood boil!

So glad they only took my money and not the furniture because the f**kers didn't show up.

Hello Mr & Mrs Strudwick

As advised to you via email after we had collected your goods the weight that you had supplied to us at the time of booking was 50 (kg)

the actual weight of your consignment was 270 (kg) that is a very big difference.

we have kindly asked for you to pay for the outstanding weight before we can deliver your goods.

we are not operating a scam however you are required to pay for undeclared weight which in this case is near 200 (kg) in excess.

kind regards